All about Pasta
1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?
I love both but we usually have a red sauce, plus, it's healthier.
1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?
I love both but we usually have a red sauce, plus, it's healthier.
2. Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?
I prefer pasta I can stab because it's easier and cleaner, and since Sean cuts his pasta anyway it eliminates one step for his slow-eating self.
I prefer pasta I can stab because it's easier and cleaner, and since Sean cuts his pasta anyway it eliminates one step for his slow-eating self.
3. Baked or boiled?
Boiled. But there is something seriously special about baked pasta dishes. Crusty cheese…
Boiled. But there is something seriously special about baked pasta dishes. Crusty cheese…
4. Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?
I have never made a meat sauce, but will throw in meatballs every once in a while.
I have never made a meat sauce, but will throw in meatballs every once in a while.
5. Where have you had your very best pasta ever?
I have had a ton of pasta in my days and none stands out more than the other.
I have had a ton of pasta in my days and none stands out more than the other.
6. What is your favorite pasta dish?
Does mac and cheese count? I love Applebee's Three Cheese Chicken Penne, my cherry tomato pasta toss, and also my garlic shrimp and broccoli pasta
Does mac and cheese count? I love Applebee's Three Cheese Chicken Penne, my cherry tomato pasta toss, and also my garlic shrimp and broccoli pasta
7. Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?
See #4
See #4
8. Why type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc) of noodles do you use?
Usually whole wheat, but sometimes regular or egg noodles
Usually whole wheat, but sometimes regular or egg noodles
9. What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?
I love roasted cherry tomatoes! I also use broccoli, chicken, or shrimp.
I love roasted cherry tomatoes! I also use broccoli, chicken, or shrimp.
10. Do you make a “Sunday gravy” to use throughout the week or do you just open a jar of whatever and heat it up? (No judgment on this one!)
I wish I had a recipe for that! I have a few select brands I prefer, but usually it's whatever is cheapest/on sale/have a coupon for/all of the above!
I wish I had a recipe for that! I have a few select brands I prefer, but usually it's whatever is cheapest/on sale/have a coupon for/all of the above!
No comments:
Post a Comment