Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 months old


Beautiful Abby girl, it has been two wonderful months with you in our lives. We love you so much baby girl. You are growing so fast. Here's a snapshot into your little world:
  • Weight: 11lbs. 5 oz. {64th percentile}
  • 22.5 inches {56th percentile}
  • 39cm head circumference {57th percentile}
  • Perfectly healthy
  • Wearing size 1 diapers, size 3 months clothes
  • Swaddled at night, sometimes with left arm out
  • Love to be cuddled, or snuggled in the Rock and Play with a blanket
  • Soothed by a pacifier, but generally spits it out after falling asleep 
  • Love morning cuddles with Aidan in Mommy and Daddy's bed...smiles, giggles, coos, and watch the fan
  • Love your brother so much, and he loves you just as much
  • Can roll to your side 
  • Enjoy laying on the floor to stretch and kick your legs
  • Good head control, can lift it when on your belly or being held upright
  • Sometimes you get so happy and excited that you spit up or get the hiccups
  • Lots of smiles, and the ones with your tongue out make us laugh
  • Generally happy unless it is time to eat or you have the hiccups
  • Two months of breastfeeding and still going strong
  • You always clench the fist of whatever side you are laying on and put it near your eye and the other hand is usually grabbing hold of my shirt or opening and closing
  • Enjoy the fresh air, whether it's a walk outside or at Aunt Cait's soccer games
Wow. Two whole months already. That also means it's two whole months until Christmas, and closer to when I have to go back to work which is a major bummer. I love the time I get to spend with you and Aidan. But I know that you'll be taken care of when I go back, which gives me some peace.

{Morning cuddles with Aidan} 
{Silly Abby}
{Can't believe how big she's gotten!}


My thoughts on life right now:
I can't believe she's two months old already! 
Where has the time gone?
She's perfect. Just perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment