Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday


Weight loss this week: 2.8 pounds 
BMI: 26.12 ~ overweight range :(
Weight loss to date: 27.8 pounds
Weight left to lose: 17.2 pounds 
First Goal: 25 pounds {Reached: 9.14.11} 
  • Reward: Coach Baby Bag {got it and love it!} 
Second Goal: 35 pounds 
  • Reward: tbd  
Final Goal: 45 pounds 
  • Reward: some new clothes 
Success: Lost almost 3 pounds!!! 
Set-Backs: None really, besides feeling pretty down that none of my clothes fit yet even though I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. And my maternity pants are too big, like annoying falling down big. I refuse to buy new pants though...I'm saving for when I need "skinny" clothes. Guess I'll just keep pulling my pants up.    
Exercise: Walked to the park twice this past weekend, but definitely need to up the exercise routine. Lots of walking around the house to put Abby to sleep. Looking forward to getting back to the gym ASAP since I got cleared to start at my appointment on Monday. 

So, 17 pounds. I'm really happy that I've lost almost 3 pounds. Earlier in the week I weighed myself and was only down a pound, which was discouraging, especially when none of my pre-pregnancy pants fit (at least not to button them). Oh, and I bought a digital scale, which made me feel a little better when I was able to see that I lost 0.2 pounds--yes, I got excited at that teeny amount even though it was probably just because my boobs were just emptied. LOL.   

My thoughts on life right now:
I've got to look at the positive...I did lose something, even though I'm still hiding from mirrors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment