On the rare occasion I drink it, with milk/cream and sugar
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
soft with a little crisp to the edges
3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
can't even remember the last time I wore a belt
4. What is your favorite color combination?
I guess blue and brown, especially since it's in at least 2 rooms in my house
5. Do you like sour candy?
sour gummy candy-yes, hard-no
6. How often do you do laundry?
lately it feels like every hour, but it used to be every few days
7. Did you ever wear braces?
sure did, but I'd like to do Invisalign to straighten them out after the wisdom teeth shifted them (oh, and maybe a lack of wearing my retainer for long enough)
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
only the ones I had to teach my 3rd graders :-)
9. What is your favorite form of social media?
I
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
eh, it depends
My thoughts on life right now:
It's a fabulous thing when both kids nap at the same time...too bad it happens once a week for about 20 minutes.
I'd like to start blogging more.
I lost a pound!!! 19 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment