Friday, July 29, 2011

Ultra Sneak Peek

{baby girl's crib}
Well, the walls are painted, floor is done, and all furniture is in the room. The crib is completely set and ready for whenever she decides to make an appearance. The biggest issue right now is I am not so sure I like how the furniture is arranged. I would love it if I did not walk in the room and see the cable faceplate that will not/can not be flush on the wall, so I think things need a little rearranging so that the dresser can hide it for me. Either that or I am going to have to get really creative and maybe put a frame around it or something so it's not obvious that it is sticking out a half inch off the wall. This is something we have tried to fix in the past, and one of those minor things you don't really think too much about when buying a house but comes back to bite you in the behind. I'm going to recruit my hubs to use his muscles play around with the room set up this weekend and hopefully get it just right.

Things to buy:
area rug
curtain rods
bin/basket to put diapers, wipes, etc. on dresser

Things to do:
reinstall closet and room doors
shelves? other decorations?
final touches

My thoughts on life right now:
Whew. 
Getting there. 
Running out of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment