![]() |
| {New floor!!!} |
I managed to already put the fuzzy floor protectors on the bottom of my glider and ottoman that was in Aidan's room and had Sean move them in. If the darn dresser wasn't so heavy we would have carried that in tonight too, but much to my dismay because my hubs cares so much about me, we he decided that he'll have someone else help move it. Bummer. I was so anxious to get all those clean clothes into the dresser, but it'll have to wait. Tomorrow's chore: hang up all the clothes that will go in the closet!
My thoughts on life right now:
Yippee!!! The floor is down!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU Sean, Phil, Tim, & Colby!
Time to find an area rug and curtains now.

Love it! I can't wait to see it in person! Lots of work has been accomplished in the last couple of days! I can help move the dresser if you want?
ReplyDelete