Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
Well I do ours separate from Aidan's, but it's all or nothing of either when I do it. I'm trying to get better at doing it more frequently too so it isn't so overwhelming.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Arm & Hammer Free/For Sensitive Skin
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Yes, Downy Simple Pleasures Lavendar...ahhhh. I only use it on our laundry though. 
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yes, Bounce, for Aidan's stuff or when we are out/forget to use the Downy ball.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Iron? What's that? 
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
No starch.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I usually separate it unless there is only a little bit to do. Everything but sheets are washed in cold water anyway.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
By people first-our's and Aidan's. Then by color-lights and darks.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Just about everything goes in drawers during the summer for Sean and I, but all of Aidan's shorts get hung up.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Haha, I just Facebook'd about this a week ago. All of my hangers are white, and preferably of the same style, especially in the kid's rooms. Sean's colorful hangers make me nuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment