Weight Gain: 23 pounds. I gained a few since my last weigh-in and can definitely feel it in my belly. Feels like a 10 pound gain though!
Sleep: Interrupted, but I guess that's to prep me for those late night feedings.
Gender: It's a girl!
Name: She's got a name. :)
Feeling: 36 weeks? Seriously? Holy moly! I'm feeling great minus a whole lot of stretching and some back pain. I'm also feeling a lot more positive and anxious. Her floor is down and furniture is in, now it's just a matter of fine tuning the furniture placement and decorating. Last night we went out and got a new crib mattress and a few little things so I think I'll take today's "heat advisory warning" and spend it inside working on the room. Just a few more things to pick up (curtain rods, basket/bin to go on top of dresser for her diapers & supplies). Oh, and I'm getting to that so-flipping-exciting part of pregnancy where the end is in sight but I'm also so nervous about how things are going to be once it's labor day and once she's here.
Health: Doing great. At my appointment on July 26th I gained a few pounds, but nothing my doctor was concerned about and my blood pressure was 118/76. Her heart rate was great too. I did find out I'm on the border of being anemic. They'd like the number to be above 11 and I was 11.2, so it was suggested I may want to take an iron supplement since I'm possibly having the repeat c-section. I may just try and increase the iron-rich foods in my diet first since the supplement can cause some stomach issues that I'd rather not have.
Movement: Last week she moved so fast and hard that there was a small splash sound...totally crazy! I LOVE feeling her movements, but I also can't wait to hold her.
Belly: Getting bigger by the day!
Next Appointment: August 3rd...Once a week appointments from here on out!

No comments:
Post a Comment