Friday, July 8, 2011

33 weeks

Pregnancy: 33 weeks
Weight Gain: still hovering at 20 pounds (depends on the day, time, and scale), but feeling great  
Sleep: Daily afternoon naps while we were on vacation for two weeks were fab-u-lous and I'm sort of hoping I'll continue with them until she gets here. Night time sleep is broken up by flip-flopping and bathroom trips.  
Gender: It's a girl!
Name: She's got a name. :)
Feeling: A little bummed that I'm already at 33 weeks, time has just flown by. I am also feeling a little anxious since the only thing done in her room is the paint on the walls! I'm hoping Sean and some of his friends can get the floor down in the next couple of weeks so we can get the furniture in and I can work on all the small details. 
Health: Doing great. At my appointment on June 27th I had only gained a half pound and my blood pressure was 116/64! It's never that low even when I'm not pregnant. My belly was also measuring right on at 31cm. 
Movement: She's a mover and a shaker. While we were on vacation I could tell when it was around noon without even looking at a clock because that's when the party started. Then she'd get really active again when I laid down for either a nap or bed. And of course a couple of times when I got up in the middle of the night. 
Belly: Can't be missed! And I really need to take a pic since it's been weeks...sadly I took them every week with Aidan and just can't get it together this time around. 
Next Appointment: July 13-this one's an evening one so Sean can join Aidan and I :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment