Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I’m very non-confrontational so it’s likely that I’d do absolutely nothing besides moan and groan about it and secretly hope that the parent hears me and makes their kid stop.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Only one?? McDonalds, but I don't eat it that often.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Hmm...I don't think I have a favorite, although Glass Castle was pretty darn good.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Applebee's? Sadly there isn't really a stand-out restaurant in my town but they would make a killing if there was.
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Target.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
Whatever new posts show up in my google reader.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Hours and hours and then finally got put up in a hotel in Frankfurt, Germany because our connecting flight left early and we never got on the standby flights. 
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Wash my face (in the shower), 5 minute make-up, wash my face at night before bed.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
Hmm. I think Danielle is the furthest right now and she's in Baltimore and I'm in NJ. 
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I can't say I've ever hiked before, but the Poconos is probably my favorite place to enjoy nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment