{Questions borrowed from www.rootsandrings.com}
1. What is your cleaning style like?
Pretend it's not there? Just kidding. Things are usually clean, just a little cluttered. My mom tortured me growing up with a MWF vacuum schedule which makes me dislike vacuuming unless I have to. I can't wait until Aidan is old enough to have chores besides picking up his and the dog's toys.
Pretend it's not there? Just kidding. Things are usually clean, just a little cluttered. My mom tortured me growing up with a MWF vacuum schedule which makes me dislike vacuuming unless I have to. I can't wait until Aidan is old enough to have chores besides picking up his and the dog's toys.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Jewelry, since I never wear it.
Jewelry, since I never wear it.
3. Do you like stormy weather?
I love summer thunderstorms that end with sun and a rainbow and winter snow storms that end with enough snow to play in. Besides that, it's just a nuisance.
I love summer thunderstorms that end with sun and a rainbow and winter snow storms that end with enough snow to play in. Besides that, it's just a nuisance.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Ice cream or water ice.
Ice cream or water ice.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
hmmm...not sure.
hmmm...not sure.
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Well Dory makes me laugh, but I don't really have a favorite. There's so many great movies.
Well Dory makes me laugh, but I don't really have a favorite. There's so many great movies.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
What jewelry? j/k. My good stuff is worn and never taken off, the costume stuff is hanging from a cork board in my closet.
What jewelry? j/k. My good stuff is worn and never taken off, the costume stuff is hanging from a cork board in my closet.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
"Lived in", "toddler", "more toys" and "more lived in". Actually our living room does have a whole lotta Phillies going on...bobbleheads on ledge shelves, two banners, a Harry Kalas print, and a couple of other "things".
"Lived in", "toddler", "more toys" and "more lived in". Actually our living room does have a whole lotta Phillies going on...bobbleheads on ledge shelves, two banners, a Harry Kalas print, and a couple of other "things".
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
I love HGTV. The ones where they redo the house inexpensively to sell are my favorite, and so are the landscaping ones. I wish someone would come do curb appeal to my house and design the inside to better work for us. Oh, and a kitchen remodel would be awesome.
I love HGTV. The ones where they redo the house inexpensively to sell are my favorite, and so are the landscaping ones. I wish someone would come do curb appeal to my house and design the inside to better work for us. Oh, and a kitchen remodel would be awesome.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
hmmm...Saturday. Gas light was going to come on any time, kept driving past two exits for gas, get off into traffic on another road, gas light comes on, have to turn around to go back to closest gas before running out...oh, and I was driver of Steph and we were in North Carolina. We made it just fine. :)
My thoughts on life right now:
Stinkin' sinus infection again.
Probably should be cleaning now instead of typing about it.
hmmm...Saturday. Gas light was going to come on any time, kept driving past two exits for gas, get off into traffic on another road, gas light comes on, have to turn around to go back to closest gas before running out...oh, and I was driver of Steph and we were in North Carolina. We made it just fine. :)
My thoughts on life right now:
Stinkin' sinus infection again.
Probably should be cleaning now instead of typing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment