Tomorrow's dinner might be something simpler since I have a dentist and doctor appointment. Why waste two good nights when you can knock it all out in one evening, right?
Wednesday I'll probably make a garlic shrimp and pasta dish. Also very simple.
Oh, and just because I'm so proud, I have to share this with you:
Oh, and just because I'm so proud, I have to share this with you:
Aidan made an "A" all by himself. I'm so proud of him. Usually we do it hand over hand, and being like a typical boy, he doesn't care too much about coloring. He'd much rather have a catch or a kick with a ball. So exciting!!! Now we just have to work on the other letters. He can recognize them, but isn't so interested in writing just yet. Maybe when he's three next month!
My thoughts on life right now:
My little man will be three in less than two months. Holy moly!
Cooking isn't all that bad, it's the cleaning up that stinks...good thing I've got a great hubs.
My thoughts on life right now:
My little man will be three in less than two months. Holy moly!
Cooking isn't all that bad, it's the cleaning up that stinks...good thing I've got a great hubs.


Way to go Staci! Next time you get those crab cakes for a buck let me know! Love the A too.
ReplyDelete