Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
iPhone and I love it. It's still fairly new, maybe a month old or so. Yay Verizon. lol. I never read the manual and hardly have any apps, but it's great. I'm too cheap to pay for apps yet, but might if there's one I really find I need. 
2. What has been your most serious injury?
hmm...I'm glad it's taking a few minutes to think about this. I was about 9 or 10 and was playing tag. Underestimated where a metal chin-up bar was on the playground and cracked open the bridge of my nose between my eyes. Got three stitches with no novacaine because I was more afraid of the needle than the stitches. I am one tough girl.  
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Just one? Honestly I don't know, but do know that I hate scary or suspenseful movies.  
4. How many email addresses do you have?
3 that I check regularly, it used to be 5 which was a bit excessive. 
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Definitely Facebook. Or maybe The Nest/Bump. 
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
Well I love Don Pablo's, but La Tolteca makes a good one too. 
7. What is your dream car?
A stylish, big SUV. Maybe an Escalade, or if I go more practical, I've had my eyes on the Armada lately. My dream car is as follows: practical, paid off, no rattling random parts that you’ll never be able to locate, good gas mileage, lasts years without giving me any grief, self cleaning – both inside and out, sunroof, DVD players in the back, great trunk space, and no small cracks that collect crumbs.  
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
Right now, clothes probably. 
9. What is your favorite board game?
Candyland. J/K. Probably Sorry. 
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Once every few months it switches from long with layers to shoulder length with layers. I shed about 4 inches and call it a change. :)

My thoughts on life right now:
Tired, tired, and more tired. 
So much to do, so little motivation/idea/cash to do it.. 
Should be going to the gym more often, but napping on a treadmill isn't a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment