Yay! It's finally
done ready for her arrival. There are still a few things I'd like to get {wall shelves, her name on the wall-letters/print/not sure,
crystal chandelier, and a mirror}, but it's just about done. Whew. All of her furniture was given up willingly by Aidan. We got her the
Penelope crib bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and I'm so thrilled with it. Also from PBK are these adorable
little birdies (I should have taken a close-up I love them so much).We scored a bunch of coordinating items at Target: Eclipse
curtains to go over the faux wood blinds,
shag rug, white bell lampshade, and the
cube organizers with
fabric drawers. The pink basket that will be her hamper came from Babies R Us. Here are some pics:
 |
| {View from the hallway} |
 |
| {That cube storage is perfect...and will eventually end up in the bottom of her closet} |
 |
| {Still need her name above the crib, either a print on a shelf or hanging or wall letters} |
 |
| {closet with lots of girly stuff} |
 |
| {Still want a mirror for above her dresser} |
My thoughts on life right now:5 days from now (or sooner if she comes on her own) I'll have her in my arms.
It's okay to be nervous, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment