Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. What did you do this weekend?
We did a lot! Friday night I went over Lauren's house to visit and meet brand new baby Aubrey who was born on February 19. It was nice to hang out with the girls, munch on some food, and just relax (and of course enjoy some Abby time while there too!). Sean and Aidan went to Mr. Kingsway where Cait was escorting Mr. December. Saturday we did some straightening up, I ran to Deptford for a few returns/errands, and then that night we went to see Jason play at Auburn Road Winery. It was great to finally be able to see him, between being pregnant and having a newborn we haven't seen him much, and there was no excuse since he was playing early and less than 20 minutes away. There was a great turn out and he was great as usual. Oh, and the wine wasn't so bad either. Sunday morning was church, then in the afternoon was the Rite of Election. Since I'm going through the RCIA program to get confirmed, all candidates and catechumens went to the Rite and heard beautiful music that reminded me of a Mexican vacation at times and met the Bishop. That was the really cool part. After that, we went back to Steph and Brian's for dinner. Whew! This could have been a longer post in itself! 
2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
I prefer short.
3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
Dreaming? Wasting time? Too bad I don’t have endless time, space, money, and sweet DIY skills.
4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
Pretty sure the only time I do is when I'm sick.
5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
I'm a huge fan of Mack & Manco's down in Ocean City.
6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Usually oatmeal, but Sean has been kindly making me a yummy and quick coffee cup scramble (2 eggs, scrambled, made in the microwave.).
7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
Eh, sometimes, but I don't make it a point to put them on.
8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Whistle: yes, not very loud
Snap: yes
Curl my tongue: yes
Bend down and touch my palms to the ground: on a good day
9. What email service do you use?
My real and important mail goes to Gmail, but junk goes to Yahoo. And then there's Outlook for work. Sheesh. 
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Sitting in a beach chair. A close second is taking the kids for a walk preferably on the boardwalk.
{Aubrey Grace born 2.19.12}
{My favorites: Kind Of Blue & Blessington}

My thoughts on life right now:
Okay, so now that I've done this great post. Great because it has photos. I need to go back and add photos into all the posts that I haven't added them to {Christmas, Abby's milestones-4,5,6, and anything else}. Oh, and I also really want to get back into blogging at least once or twice a week. I have been away from the computer for a while, which while a nice break, I miss writing all this non-sense down. It can be kind of therapeutic sometimes, and we all need that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment