Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on Tuesday


1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
I think it is fun for little kids and kind of ridiculous how some adults take it so seriously. I mean, Spring doesn't come until 6 weeks later anyway, right? 
2. What color are your fingernails right now? 
I guess you could call it au natural.  
3. Do you like riddles?
It depends. Sometimes they are just annoying.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
When I was little, I probably thought an “old” person was 50. Now I think it depends on the person. Someone can be old at 60, but others can be old at 90.
5. Do you wish on stars?
Yup.
6. Do you recycle?
Yes.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
Maybe like a 7. I’m not very confident in my skills, nor do I usually have what I need to actually cook something.
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I stopped doing it at home when I was getting it all over the place, even in rooms that I didn't dye my hair in. So now I get it done professionally maybe four times a year.
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
About a 7. I could work on them a bit.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?1. Cait
2. Meg
3. Sean
4. Lauren
5. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment