Saturday, February 25, 2012

6 months old

Wow! Time flies! I can't believe that Abby is 6 months old. In just 6 short months we'll be celebrating her first birthday. That kind of makes me sad. I wish I could hit a pause button and enjoy every little smile, giggle, cuddle, and moment with her even the 3am feeding. I've already started brainstorming ideas for her 1st birthday.

At her check up, she was:
16 pounds {50th percentile}
25.75 inches {50th percentile}
42cm head (I think) {58th percentile}
She checked out as healthy as can be again and we feel very blessed about that.

Here's what she's been up to in the past month:

  • ticklish~especially on her belly and neck
  • sits supported, usually falls to right side
  • yells, laughs, babbles
  • eats cereal
  • first veggies were peas and sweet potatoes, she prefers cereal
  • tries to grab Toby at all opportunities
  • gives us great big open mouth kisses
  • holds out her arms to reach for us
  • still nursing, and weaning might be harder than continuing at this point
  • getting up around 3am to nurse, but then goes right back to sleep
  • loves the Jumperoo
  • tries to grab everything nearby
  • always smiling
My thoughts on life right now:
I seriously can't believe she's 6 months old. Wow.
I really, really need to take some time and get pictures uploading. I've got loads of blogs to fill with pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment