Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday


WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
chocolate covered grasshoppers but just the thought of it makes me sick 
2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
never see another movie again, and at the current cost and lack of date time it might come true
3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
superhero with a lame power because at least I'd have some kind of power, right?
4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
definitely eat only sweet snacks, yum
5. never read another book or never hear another song?
that's tough, but I'd have to go with never read another book because I'll have the option of listening to one instead :) 
6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
ew to both, but whale carcass remover 
7. have no electricity or no running water?
no electricity, how romantic...lol
8. be a dog or a cat?
dog, especially my dog, he has the life
9. always be hot or always be cold?
cold, I'm miserable when I'm hot
10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
High School Musicals, vampires freak me out and do not interest me at all
My thoughts on life right now:
Aidan started his first day of preschool in the 3 year old class today...he's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment