Sunday, September 25, 2011

1 month old

I can't believe it! Our little Abby girl is one month old already. This has been one of the fastest months of my life. I thought time went fast with Aidan, now it seems like it's stuck in fast forward. SLOW down!


Abby is just wonderful. She's filled out a good amount-especially in her cheeks, but is still so tiny.

Here's a peek into her world:

  • Had her first diaper rash already, not cool. We're trying out Pampers Sensitive diapers in hopes those clear it up. Little Miss just got into size 1s, what a peanut. 
  • Wears size 3 months clothes and has quite an adorable wardrobe that seems to be much smaller than Aidan's when he was this little--time to shop I guess. ;-) 
  • Great sleeper with the occasional night where she just wants to stare at me for an hour or so before going back to sleep.
  • Nurses around 9pm, then again around 2am and 5am (or at least that's the way the past two nights have been). We both attempt to get back to sleep and wake around 7:30am. Usually she eats around every 3 hours. 
  • Social smiles started today! She doesn't do it too often yet, but it's adorable.   
  • Loves to cuddle 
  • Losing some of the hair from the front of her head...still a decent amount in the back which makes her look like a middle-aged man
  • Loves holding on to things-burp rag, blanket, inside of Swaddle-Me, my t-shirt/tank/bra strap while nursing
  • Seems to like her baths now, which Aidan loves to help with
  • Generally a really great perfect baby with the occasional gassy fussy time 
  • Some nicknames: Abby, Abby-girl, Ab, Happy Girl, Little Miss, Beautiful
My thoughts on life right now:
one month...wow
I love being home with the kids, and wish I could be until they are both in school
Aidan is a great big brother
I need to lose weight, specifically at the belly
I really need a double stroller

No comments:

Post a Comment