Friday I really wanted to check out Old Navy's Baby Sale since both Aidan and Abby needed a few things for the cooler weather. By the time Sean and I were both presentable for the public, Abby ate, and Aidan was ready, it was later than I had hoped and we still hadn't eaten dinner. After tossing around the idea of just going to the local Applebee's, we decided to trek to Deptford and eat there then hopefully have even just a little time to shop. Well shopping never happened. We had dinner at Uno's and service was s-l-o-w. Thank goodness Abby slept the entire time...literally from a mile from our house all the way until we got home. What an angel. {now if only her brother would get out of the "selective listening" phase}
Since I was disappointed we didn't get to the stores Friday, we headed there on Saturday, of course not until much later than expected. Who knew it would take twice as long to get out the door with two kids and Abby always wants to eat the moment we're all ready to go? We made out with a lot of great deals at Old Navy for Abby, and a few things for Aidan. We were all hungry so the mall food court seemed like the best place to go, especially since once we got there Little Miss was due to eat. {Yay for nursing in public! lol} Thank goodness for a patient Aidan, accepting Sean, and cooperative Abby. Hey, we all have to eat somehow, right? I wasn't sure how I would do, but I did it, and I'm proud of myself. And for all those wondering, I was fully covered and all anyone could see was Abby's feet poking out.
My thoughts on life right now:
Cutest thing heard this weekend: Aidan said Abby looked beautiful in her outfit. Melted.My.Heart.
I seriously can't wait to drive again.
Is it really time for cold weather clothes already??? :(
Way to go Staci-bo-baci on feeding Abby in public! I'm sure at first you were stepping out of your comfort zone?! But it will be like nothing from now on.
ReplyDelete