Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since having Abby. Today I weighed in at my pre-pregnancy weight. :-) WOOHOO!!! That means I've lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks, amazing. I still have 10 pounds to lose to get to what I weighed a year ago at my pre-miscarriage (Oct. 2010) weight. And then ideally I'd like to lose an additional 10 pounds on top of that. So that brings my grand total of pounds needing to be shed to 20. That'll bring me to a weight that I probably haven't been since before I got married (may have hit it once since then). It's a healthy weight that I feel like I should be able to attain as long as I exercise and eat fairly well.
Weight loss this week: 5 pounds
BMI: 26.6 ~ overweight range :(
Weight loss to date: 25 pounds of baby weight!!!
Weight left to lose: 20 pounds
First Goal: 25 pounds {Reached: 9.14.11}
- Reward: Coach Baby Bag {will get before 10.2 when my $100 off coupon expires}
Second Goal: 35 pounds
- Reward: tbd
Final Goal: 45 pounds
- Reward: some new clothes
Success: Lost all the baby weight...though things are pretty jiggly still in the midsection. Sean saying "your legs look really skinny" (thanks babe)
Set-Backs: Trying to snack on healthy stuff since breastfeeding causes me to suddenly feel starved at random times during the day.
Exercise: Took a walk around the block today with Aidan and Abby...not really supposed to work out until 4 weeks after the c-section, but I think walks are okay. Felt fabulous!
{Thank you jennifromtheblog for letting me borrow your "take it off" format}
{Thank you jennifromtheblog for letting me borrow your "take it off" format}
So, 20 pounds. I can do this. I can. I will. I will before my 30th birthday in April. I would love to say I will before that, but I can also imagine that while the next 10 might not be too hard but the last 10 will. Wish me luck (and pass suggestions/encouragement along)!
My thoughts on life right now:
I can't tell you how thrilled I'd be to weigh 20 pounds less. Like, skip around the block happy.
3 weeks old, already??? :( Time is flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment