What did I just get myself into? I've read all kinds of blogs...awesome blogs, sad blogs, happy blogs, tons of baby blogs, etc. I've oohed and ahhed over so many blogs that I felt like I was missing out on something by not having one. That, and well,
Aidan's blog is nice but I need to upgrade so I figured I'd start small and work my way up. Plus, I need an outlet for me too, not just a place about Aidan but a place about anything that comes to mind. Sort of a "my thoughts on life right now" kind of place.
So, my thoughts on life right now...
I don't have time for a blog, but I want to make time for it.
I don't have time for a lot of things, but don't use my time wisely most days.
Facebook is addicting!
Some crappy things happen to some really great people and sometimes the timing really sucks. We all just have to have hope that dreams really do come true even if it wasn't on your timeline.
I love my son and husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment