Well, first of all, Happy Father's Day to the dads out there. My dad situation is quite interesting, but let's just say I've never been without love. The long and short of it...my dad (Tony) died in a tree-cutting accident when I was two and a half, my mom remarried (Tom) then divorced and remarried again (Mike). I got married and gained another dad (John). I had a baby and created a dad (Sean). All of those dads are a special part of my life. Now, onto the fun stuff......
I can't believe my little guy is walking now! Friday after I picked him up after school he walked to me without any prompting and I was shocked. It wasn't too far, maybe about 6 or 7 steps. Then on Saturday I had a bridal shower to go to and Sean sent me a video of Aidan walking across our family room with no trouble at all. Sunday he was a walking machine! He loves walking to mommy and daddy. He still doesn't mind holding our hands to walk (and we don't mind much at all either) and still uses the furniture, but he's getting much braver. Gosh, I feel like it was not that long ago that we were bringing him home from the hospital and now I've got a toddler who has 12 teeth and is walking! CRAZY!
My thoughts on life right now:
Fathers are an important part of life.
I have a walking toddler!
Time goes by way too fast!
Life will never be the same again...and hasn't since our little blessing came along.
Less than a week until a much needed vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment