Wednesday, June 24, 2009

kisses and high fives

I longed for the day that I would get a kiss from my own child, and finally the day came. I've always kissed Aidan...all day. The poor kid probably feels smothered, but I just love those cheeks!!! Well a couple of weeks ago he started giving kisses. It's a completely different feeling to be kissed by him rather than just kiss him. I guess it's a feeling that you don't really know until you experience it. It is one of the most adorable things in the world. A few times he's just given the kisses, but usually if he's asked or told to give kisses then he will, and he'll want to kiss just about everyone in the room. ADORABLE.

Also, his daddy taught him how to give high fives. He's so proud of himself (Sean, not Aidan). Haha. It's very cute. Next skill, the fist pound.

By the way, the little guy is walking all over the place. He's still a little unsure but he's determined to get around and now he tries walking before just dropping to the floor and crawling around.

It's a good thing I was productive on Tuesday, because today was not so good. I've really got to get pictures online and off of my computer before we go on vacation. I'd also like to clean the house up.

My thoughts on life right now:
Aidan kisses are the BEST!
Aidan is adorable, but into everything, especially now that he's walking.
I don't have enough time in my day.
Spending time with Aidan is better than getting projects done, but the projects are piling up!
I think I've got baby fever.
I can't wait to be down the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment