Saturday, June 13, 2009

poor little guy

Last night we took Aidan to the Phillies game. This is his third one of the season already and it's only June! We weren't sure how he'd be since he only napped for 40 minutes at Mom-mom's house and then another 40 minutes before we went to the game. His top molars are coming in now and seem to be giving him a runny/stuffy nose and just making him blah. I wish they came in like the bottom ones without the nose issue. Anyway, he was perfect at the game. He sat on my lap the entire time, only wanting to get down a couple of times. He really is great to take to the games. We got up once to change his diaper and then sat right back down. Usually he gets antsy and we end up standing behind our section (145) which isn't bad either. He even fell asleep around the 9th inning of a game the Phillies should have won but just couldn't get anything going.
He ended up going to bed really late and then got up early this morning. Poor little guy. He just looks pitiful. He's napping now and I hope he'll get a good one in. He could use it. And, I could use the time to be doing productive things, unlike getting on the computer. Actually, I've got a ton of zoo pictures to put online as well as pictures from the game last night. Now, hopefully I can figure out how to add them on here without any problems.

My thoughts on life right now:
Teething sucks!
I'm a good wife for letting my husband go golfing with his friends, but we're an even better couple for having a social life, albeit a small one, with a 13 1/2 month old.
We're all happy that Pop-pop Collins is back safely from China and is home for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment