1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
Sneakers, soap/mask from Lush, lightscoop for my camera.
Sneakers, soap/mask from Lush, lightscoop for my camera.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night probably.
Oh Holy Night probably.
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Not that I can think of.
Not that I can think of.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
I have and think I'm a member, but not totally sure.
I have and think I'm a member, but not totally sure.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
I HAVE NO IDEA. I was thinking about how I want a good book to read, but nothing really sounds good to me right now.
I HAVE NO IDEA. I was thinking about how I want a good book to read, but nothing really sounds good to me right now.
6. Do you hunt deer?
Nope.
Nope.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I started and am more than 50% done, but Sean's the most difficult person to shop for so I still have to work on him and a few others.
I started and am more than 50% done, but Sean's the most difficult person to shop for so I still have to work on him and a few others.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I did. Best deal was 3 dress shirts and a tie for under $50 for my pollyanna.
I did. Best deal was 3 dress shirts and a tie for under $50 for my pollyanna.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
We open on gift on Christmas Eve.
We open on gift on Christmas Eve.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
Probably about 10. I stick with the same basic ones, and will occasionally add/delete one from the reader.
Probably about 10. I stick with the same basic ones, and will occasionally add/delete one from the reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment