BMI: 24.92 ~ YAY!!! Finally in the "normal" range.
Weight left to lose: 10.2 pounds
First Goal: 25 pounds {Reached: 9.14.11}
- Reward: Coach Baby Bag {got it and love it!}
Second Goal: 35 pounds ( 2/10 of a pound to go!)
- Reward: a much needed pedicure
Final Goal: 45 pounds
- Reward: originally thought some new clothes, but I'll be happy that my old ones fit!
Success: I'm actually at my second goal weight, but with a .2 behind it. And I refuse to reward myself until that less than half a pound is gone. I was so happy for myself when I stepped on the scale and saw that.
Set-Backs: Eating crappy. Not working out enough. Getting down on myself and then stress eating.
Exercise: Made it to Zumba which was great, and carrying Abby in her carseat can be a workout too. I still need to try a little harder and get to the gym twice a week though, or maybe do Wii or an OnDemand workout.
I noticed some of the weight loss in my face today, and that felt good. I also fit into a pair of corduroys that I haven't worn in over a year. I've got to keep up the loss though. Originally I said I wanted to lose the weight by April, and I still do, but maybe if I get into a better routine and eat better I can lose 15 instead of 10 more pounds and really feel good about myself, and fit into a lot of my clothes in my closet!
My thoughts on life right now:
Just not enough time in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment