1. What is your favorite month?
Well it used to be April because Sean, Aidan, and I all share a birthday month, but now Abby is an August girl so picking April isn't so fair. Maybe June because it's the beginning of summer and end of a school year!
Well it used to be April because Sean, Aidan, and I all share a birthday month, but now Abby is an August girl so picking April isn't so fair. Maybe June because it's the beginning of summer and end of a school year!
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Snickers...I never buy them for myself but they are oh so good.
Snickers...I never buy them for myself but they are oh so good.
3. What kind of pen do you use?
I prefer the Pilot G5 in a few different colors. If that's not around than something that writes smoothly.
I prefer the Pilot G5 in a few different colors. If that's not around than something that writes smoothly.
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Maybe a tomato and basil pasta or fettucine alfredo.
Maybe a tomato and basil pasta or fettucine alfredo.
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
I'd want something long and with volume, maybe a little curl to it. I can't think of anyone specifically right now though.
I'd want something long and with volume, maybe a little curl to it. I can't think of anyone specifically right now though.
6. What’s your favorite board game?
I'd have to say Sorry. It's fun and doesn't take too long.
I'd have to say Sorry. It's fun and doesn't take too long.
7. Do you know how to play poker?
Umm no.
Umm no.
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
They're a little annoying, but always make me want to go buy what the models are wearing, so I guess they're effective.
They're a little annoying, but always make me want to go buy what the models are wearing, so I guess they're effective.
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
A stubbed toe hurts right away and makes me angry for a split second. A paper cut burns and lingers for days.
A stubbed toe hurts right away and makes me angry for a split second. A paper cut burns and lingers for days.
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Either pumpkin or apple. Yum.
Either pumpkin or apple. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment