Friday, November 25, 2011

Abby~3 months old


Oh sweet Abby girl. You're 3 months old. Time is flying by and that makes me sad! It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital, but at the same time hard to remember life without you.

Here's a little peek into your great big world:

  • happy 99% of the time
  • love to smile, even at strangers who think you are beautiful, adorable, precious, etc.
  • great napper, especially if we are on the go
  • love to kick and wiggle during floor time
  • love to lounge on the boppy in mommy's arms
  • soothed by the pacifier, but not addicted to it
  • will take a bottle which allows mommy some freedom {still nursing! yay!}
  • little laughs when we kiss you on your neck
  • some of your 3 months clothes are getting small, wearing 3-6 months and 6 months but those are still roomy
  • wearing size 2 diapers now partly because mommy ran out of size 1 and had size 2 in the closet!
  • not really enjoying belly time, but doing a great job at lifting your head
  • still love to be swaddled, and will sometimes smile really big when being put into the SwaddleMe 
  • love to be on the go...which is great since mommy has lots to do and Aunt Cait's basketball games will start soon
I can't believe you're three months old! I feel very lucky that I did not have to return to work at 12 weeks like most, but still very sad that I will have to leave you come January. You are growing so fast and I don't want to miss a moment with you. 
{1st time in the Bumbo & not a fan} 
{big brother always calms you down}

{discovering your feet}
My thoughts on life right now:
I can't believe it's been 3 months.
Perfect little family.
Can't wait to see the milestones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment