Lately in the last month or so Aidan's sleep patterns have been pretty irregular. His naps have ranged anywhere from an hour to over three hours...we've even had to wake him up so that the nap isn't too long. At night he's been waking up once, twice, or more. Not every night, but three or more times a week. I'm hoping that it's his teeth coming in. He's got one eye tooth that isn't completely in yet and he could be getting his two year molars since his teeth have always been early. Hopefully he starts sleeping better soon.
I have to thank Sean for getting up with him most nights. I really, really appreciate it and I appreciate my sleep. I just wish we were all getting good sleep.
He's never had a set bedtime, I'm wondering if I should try some kind of sleep solution like putting him in his crib awake (GASP!!!). But neither one of us want to hear him cry himself to sleep when he's spent 20 months falling asleep in our arms.
My thoughts on life right now:
We NEED sleep!
Teething sucks.
Cry it out? I don't know. I'll probably cry the whole time too.
They're only this little once, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotta start sometime or another, think how difficult it will be once you have another baby...
ReplyDelete