but I finally got around to hanging Aidan's wall letters. We ordered them from Pottery Barn Kids within a few months of Aidan's birth after deciding we wanted them for his room. (Yes, it took us that long to decide...typical when it comes to decorating.) Anyway, I'm really pleased with how they turned out. They're a little more off-white than I expected, especially since we ordered white. But they do look very nice against the throw-back Phillies colors.


My thoughts on life right now:
Another thing crossed off the to-do list! :-)
I can't believe I hung wall letters just months before his 2nd birthday.
Thanks go to Deanna for holding me accountable for hanging them since I've been talking about it for so long.
Time to take some pictures with my camera of his completed nursery, you know, since it won't be long before he's in a big-boy bed. Time flies.
They look great!!! =)
ReplyDelete