Lately Aidan has been completely into trains. It all started with the GeoTrax set we got him for Christmas. Now he loves watching Thomas and a new show on Disney called Chuggington. I'm wondering if a train table would be worth it? And where on Earth would it go in this house? It'd be out with the bench and in with the table in the living room. hmmm....he would love it though.
He's also really into Clifford the Dog, but thankfully our dog Toby playing with him satisfies him quite well. Is it normal for kids to be upset to the point of tears when their favorite show is over?
My thoughts on life right now:
I had all intentions of not making my kid a "TV kid", that is until I realized how much he likes it and most of the shows can be pretty educational. Plus, he loves music.
Story time is also important to us as well, not all TV time here.
We should definitely take him on a train ride this spring.
If you could only hear him now, he's singing along with Thomas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment