or is there? Because honestly I'd much rather be back down in NWW on vacation again. I'd give up my 2 1/2 bathrooms, comfy bed, and extra amenities here at home to be a block from the beach again. There's something about being at the beach that is so relaxing. Now I'm home with a mile-long to do list that is not getting accomplished. And being on the internet is definitely not on that to-do list other than to upload pictures, which will get done later. Aidan is napping, and doing it well, the dog is snoozing next to me and Sean's very hard at work. I bet thoughts of the waves crashing and sand against our toes is crossing everyone's mind path right now. Well, maybe not the dog, but I bet he'd enjoy it if he went. One thing that was nice about getting back home was taking Aidan to the library for the Baby's Way to Books session. We met up with our friends Lori and Mikey and enjoyed a nice storytime, songs, and coloring project. Aidan loved playing with the musical instruments but I've got to work on the kid songs with him. Right now his favorite jam is "Boom Boom Pow". The kid even says "boom boom boom". Funny, but not so funny when your kid only dances to Q102's music instead of kid music. Time for me to get back to the real world.....
My thoughts on life right now:
My house is bigger than I thought, especially after sharing a 4BR/1Bath house with 8 other people.
I love the beach.
I can't wait until next summer.
The internet sucks the time out of my day.
I've got tons of things to get done and no motivation to get them done.
My little guy is growing so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment