Pregnancy: 23 weeks
Weight Gain: still hovering around 5 pounds, but we'll see after my appointment on Tuesday
Sleep: Could be better, but it doesn't help that I'm staying up too late either.
Gender: It's a girl!
Name: first name picked, middle is under slight discussion
Feeling: Like a major slacker. When I was pregnant by Aidan, at this point I was registered and had the nursery planned if not already started. With Baby Girl the nursery plans are literally just starting and I want to register but for my own personal list keeping and to get the completion coupon at the end.
Health: I'm pretty sure I've got a sinus/ear infection again!. My jaw feels like I got punched, and Dr. Google said that with sinus issues that can mean an infection deep in the sinus cavities...which the green snot for the last week could be attributed to.
Movement: Baby Girl kicks me in the bladder on a daily basis, but I still can't wait for the big kicks and the movements that I can see from the outside and Sean and Aidan can feel too. Oh, Sean felt her for the first, and only time so far, on Aidan's birthday! That was exciting!
Belly: Can't hide it now!
Next Appointment: May 3
No comments:
Post a Comment