Saturday, June 26, 2010

Loving the Library

{Kicking off summer reading at the library}

After sleeping in this morning, Aidan and I headed to the library to see a Sciencetellers show. It was their kick-off party for the summer reading program. Aidan (wearing a brown shirt) walked right in and found a mat to sit on in the group of kids. He sat there for most of the show laughing and smiling. He still isn't so sure about the hand-raising instructions, but he was cute. He really enjoyed the show, and so did I. I'm so grateful that we have cool *FREE* programs like this at our library. At the end he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to his toddler library group teacher, Miss Heather. Too cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I remember doing things at that library!! Remember when it was in a trailer!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember when it was a trailer in the church parking lot. My how times have changed. Remember all those summers reading programs we did at Bridgeton Library? I loved getting stamps for reading books. :) I still remember all that fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really remember that...I do recall going into the library, but that is about it. I was too young!? Or it is selective memory.

    ReplyDelete