Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

{First movie-Toy Story 3}

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world is probably what Aidan would say if he could. Sean wanted to take Aidan to Toy Story 3 for his first movie experience. We went to a 9:40am movie, however due to a bulb breaking, switching to a different theater and then about 30 minutes of previews, the movie didn't start until almost 10:30. Aidan was content in his own seat until the movie started, then he hopped on over to my lap. He sat so still and watched the entire movie until it was just about over, when he decided it was a good time to take his shoes off and smell his feet. Too funny, kid. It was about five minutes before then when I told Sean that Aidan's diaper was super full. About 30 seconds after the stinky feet, I felt soaked and it wasn't because I peed myself. All of Aidan's wiggling caused a leaky diaper. Not cool. Both of us were soggy. Luckily we both had extra pants in the car (yes, I'm an overpacker but it's times like these when it pays off). After the pee fiasco, we headed to The Pop Shop where Aidan enjoyed his Betty Pancakes and Sean and I enjoyed yummy grilled cheeses. Delicious!

Later that day we stopped by my sister's to see my dad and then headed over to my mom's to see Mike. The following day Sean and Aidan Skyped with Sean's dad. Everyone got their father's day smiles from Aidan.

My thoughts on life right now:
There couldn't be a better father for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment