{Taking a break from picture people which was a super FAIL. Hello terrible twos. }
{Dinner at Ruby Tuesday's where he was full of smiles and even stuck his tongue out when asked to...bugger}
Tonight we had an appointment at Picture People to get Aidan's 2nd birthday pictures done. That did not go well AT ALL. The best shots were taken in the first minute then it went downhill fast after that. He was sobbing at one point and we decided that maybe going for a walk and taking a ride on the train might make him happy. Oh sure, the minute his right foot got out of PP he was happy as a pig in mud. Heck, he was a dancing machine on the train ride, and even waved to strangers. If I was any less sane I would have offered the train "conductor" dinner/drinks/money to come and entertain Aidan while he was getting his pictures taken because Aidan thought he was hilarious. He even gave high fives and fist pumps. Ridiculous. We cruised on back to PP and may as well have thrown in the towel right away. It was a major fail. The photographer and Aidan just didn't mesh. I think he was frightened by her. He's quite shy and she was loud and spoke very fast; but was very nice and patient with him. Finally I said it was enough and we stopped. We never even got into the nice outfit I wanted pictures in. Oh well...I have been wanting to try out Kelly or maybe Steph. So maybe now is the time and tonight was my sign.
We did manage to get two different poses printed and there were a handful we thought were cute, but darn if I didn't have these cute outfits picked out and we never even put them on him. That's okay though, we can always try again. Maybe I'll give it a try myself. I just realize now more than ever that he grows up so quickly and I want to capture him while he's still small.
My thoughts on life right now:
Terrible twos, did you show up tonight?
Is my baby boy already just days away from two??? Crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment