Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow fun!



We had an awesome time out in the snow today. It didn't last very long, but it was fun. After getting all bundled up I pulled Aidan down the street in his sled. We returned back home and made daddy take a break from shoveling to play with us for a bit. We had to clear a space in the front lawn so Aidan could even walk since most of the snow is just about as tall as he is! He wasn't so sure about all of it at first, but once he got the hang of walking in the snow suit he seemed to enjoy it. After playing in the snow, the only way to get him inside without having a fit thrown was to tell him he could get a shower. He was happy to get inside and undressed. Before I could get all my layers and boots off he was upstairs standing in the shower. All I could do was crack up laughing at him. After a nice, warm shower we enjoyed some lunch where he fell asleep in the high chair before he was even done. So cute!

My thoughts on life right now:
Snow is more fun with a little one around.
Snow day tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!
I can't wait for Christmas to see Aidan's reactions!

No comments:

Post a Comment