Mom! I want to go out!
We've got around 6 inches of snow already and they're predicting it will continue through the night. Aidan is pulling at the door handle trying to open it. He wants to go out so badly! The dog on the other hand took two steps outside and peed right on the patio...ugh. The ridiculous part is that every time it snows we have to shovel a path out to a cleared circle in the grass so he's got a spot to go. *******HEYYYYYYYY!!!********Aidan just got the door open! I guess it wasn't locked! I jumped up, closed it, and now he's whining. Crazy kid. It won't be long before we're dressed and outside.
If you were headed to our house tonight for our annual Christmas party there's been a change in plans due to Mother Nature. Party will now be next Saturday night. Stay safe and warm inside your own house tonight!
My thoughts on life right now:
Snow is beautiful.
Kids make things magical.
I love the snow now, but hate when it gets that dirty look.
What's Aidan going to think once he's actually outside in all this?

No comments:
Post a Comment