Tuesday, January 24, 2012

um, hello?

Seriously, where does the time go? And why on Earth do I allow myself to get mad that I'm not getting things done even though I'm doing the mom and working thing?
I need to upload photos from around December 20th on, add them into past blog posts, add some more blog posts (I've got some random thoughts I need to get out), and get Abby's 5 months (tomorrow! eeek!) photos taken. I also want to start taking more pics of the kids since I haven't been. I need some serious organization into my life right now, and I'm hoping to get back into blogging.
Lately though I have been so exhausted that I don't even turn the computer on at night. It's just too late and I know once I'm on here I'll be on for too long and I need my sleep.

So, Fairy Godmother, if you're out there, I could use some help de-cluttering and cleaning my house, then I should be able to get things like taking/uploading/editing photos and blog writing done. That's important to me. Especially since one of these years I'm going to take the time to make this blog into a book so my kids can look back on what went through mommy's head.

My thoughts on life right now:
There's not enough time in the day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You do an amazing job! Use blurb.com, I have made many books with them from my blog, love them all and it is super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! But I agree, you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete