Friday, May 6, 2011

24 weeks-whew!



Pregnancy: 24 weeks
Weight Gain: 15 pounds, meh. The doctor said it's great though. 
Sleep: I need more. 
Gender: It's a girl!
Name: first name picked
Feeling: Great! Braxton Hicks have started, but mostly just when I'm doing too much so I slow down. My sciatica has stopped hurting so often, which is the biggest relief. Oh wait, bigger relief-24 weeks=viability, but that doesn't mean I want her out any time soon! 
Health: Getting over a sinus and ear infection, again. Otherwise, feeling great. 
Movement: Baby Girl is having a party down low. Almost every movement is felt right around my bladder, but some are starting to get closer to my belly button. I'm starting to feel flips and turns too, not just flutters. Finally. :) Aidan was trying to feel her the other night, too cute. He always pokes my belly button and tells her to wake up in there. 
Belly: Will soon be hiding my feet. Every once in a while it's lopsided, which is amusing, but I guess it all depends on where she's sitting at the moment. Oh, and Aidan thinks she's "really far in there" when he's poking my belly button. Tonight after his shower he said "I hug your baby now" and gave my belly (of course the shirt had to be up and pants panel down) a big hug and then kissed my belly button. SO adorable!
Next Appointment: May 31

No comments:

Post a Comment