Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I love all cheese. My favorite is probably mozzarella.

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
with

3. How do you feel about cats?
If I could keep it as a kitten forever, maybe I'd like it. But a litter box, ew. And those claws in my thigh, not cool.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
Hands down, Julia.

5. Do you wear a watch?
Nope, but would probably. I've got a really nice Citizen watch that is one link too small and I'm not sure where my extras are. I got it as a graduation gift a long time ago but it's simple and still in style.

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
Hmm...not sure. Probably some strange hip hop/rap songs. I'd have to listen to the 90's station on Sirius to answer this one better.

7. Do you like scented candles?
Some of them. Most of them give me a headache. I've recently fallen in love with my Iced Caramel Macchiato.

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
I'm pretty plain and simple, but have grown to like lettuce, ketchup, mustard, and cheese.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
At least every week and a half, sometimes once a week. Mine grow really fast and are thick, but I prefer them short.

10. Do you sleep in socks?
Only if I’m really cold when I go to bed, and they're usually off by morning.

My thoughts on life right now:
Yes, Steph, two blog posts in one day!!! Now if only I could get the rest of the things I need to do done. :)

1 comment:

  1. My blog will debut in January! then you can tease me!! Oh how nice to see 2 updates!

    ReplyDelete