{such a big boy...he can do it "all myself"}
{our tree}
Wow, this is the fifth Christmas Sean and I have decorated for in our own home, and Aidan's 3rd Christmas! My how time flies. Honestly I think our tree was empty before Aidan came along, since half the ornaments have to do with him. This year Aidan wanted to help out and put the ornaments on the tree all by himself. We let him do a few, then he got sidetracked by The Grinch, and we repositioned a couple too. The tree looks great and Aidan had a good time helping us out. Now I want to wrap gifts to put under the tree. Of course we'll have to wait for Santa for all the good stuff, but for now we can put a few under there for friends and family.
Speaking of gifts, I really need to finish shopping. I still need to finish Sean, which is the most difficult of the few gift receivers still on the list. There's a couple of things we need to pick up for Aidan too. Also, I never make gifts easy and have a handful that require work on my part to be complete. Next year, it's all gift cards...just kidding!
My thoughts on life right now:
Must shop this week, and get ready for our fifth annual Christmas party.
Want to bake cookies, just not sure what kind. Will probably send some to school for a gift for the kiddies and a few close ones.
Still working on losing weight and would love to drop ten in the next few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment