They're in the playoffs and we're excited! Aidan's going to his first playoff game tomorrow afternoon (not cool MLB, can't we get one evening game one of these years?)! It's going to be a warm, October afternoon. Perfect for playoff baseball.
Aidan's got his bottom cuspid teeth coming in, I believe. The top ones came in without any side effects. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know he was teething until I saw them poking through the gums. The bottom ones are proving to be a little more difficult though. I can't wait until they're in so he feels better and keeps his fingers out of his mouth.
Sean plays basketball on Wednesday nights now that school is back in session and he came home tonight hobbling on one of his ankles. He said he sprained it. His biggest concern is that he hopes it feels better before the weekend so he can dance at the wedding we're going to in Rhode Island. My biggest concern is that I won't get stuck driving, at least not the whole 5.5 hours. I was looking forward to a nice car nap.
As for me, I'm doing pretty good minus a sore tooth. I went to the dentist yesterday in hopes of it getting fixed and now I'm hoping the pain is just lingering from the work that was done. I'm thrilled to announce that we've got a signed agreement to settle our contract at school finally after not having one all last year and this year. Hopefully by Christmas I'll get a raise (albeit a miniscule one since we're one of the lowest paying districts in the area) and will be able to start saving more!
My thoughts on life right now:
Aidan is adorable.
I love taking him places.
I'm excited for the wedding and going away but incredible sad to leave Aidan.
Sean better take some meds and rest his ankle.
I hope this tooth feels better.
Yay for teacher contracts!
I'M SO BLESSED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment