Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun in the Sun

{NWW 7.2.12}
Abby loves the sand, but thankfully does not eat it, just little tastes here and there. She crawls all over in it and will even sit down by the water and play in that sand and the little waves. Aidan, of course, is still our sunglasses wearing beach bum. This is the first summer he didn't have a navy blue shark wide brimmed hat from Gymboree, so his hair is lightening up and showing a little auburn tint to it. He still loves his sunglasses though since the sun is "too bright". I'm so thankful we can vacation with our little ones and they can have a great time. And even more thankful that I have help when Sean is back home working.

My thoughts on life right now:
Life is good. 
One day I'll own a shore house, even if it is when I'm old enough to have grandchildren to make memories with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment