Weight Gain: 15-20 pounds (depends on the day, time, and scale), but feeling great
Sleep: Not enough, but that's still my own fault for going to bed late. I can't wait until school is out!
Gender: It's a girl!
Name: She's got a name. :)
Feeling: Great! And even better since Sean will be painting her room this weekend. We also have the floor picked out and just need to determine who will be installing it, probably Home Depot since we're not exactly skilled DIYers. Also feeling quite blessed to work with a great group of ladies who threw a little sprinkle for me at work on Wednesday. I got a few outfits, some diapers, wipes, and gift cards.
Health: Also great. My blood pressure was 120/60 at my appointment this week. I was thrilled! Oh, heartburn may have just arrived though as of yesterday...not cool.
Movement: Baby Girl is still hanging out down low, but every once in a while I feel her shift around a little higher. A foot or hand is starting to find its way right under my ribcage on the left...right where Aidan used to get comfy too.
Belly: It's all out front.
Next Appointment: June 13! Already starting my every two week appointments. Crazy!
My thoughts on life right now:
Can't wait to get this room painted and the floor down, then the real fun of decorating will begin.
I'd love to have the floor done by July 4th, is that even possible?

No comments:
Post a Comment