1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hmmm...this is incredibly hard. Probably sleepovers and playing with friends outside.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
These questions are hard this week! I'm loving.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
There are so many things, but my favorite is when he says "I love you Mommy" out of the blue.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Read a book or go on the internet.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
I can't choose just one. Don Pablo's for Mexican-love the flautas and tacos. Uri's for Seafood-love the all you can eat snow crabs. Rode's breakfast buffet. Can you tell I like to eat?
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
My engagment ring? I guess my diamond earrings too.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Probably Thursday, because it means the weekend is close. And because I love Grey's and Private Practice and they're both on that night.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Either cheesecake or a brownie sundae.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
My mascara. With Clinique's Perfectly Real compact a veryclose second.
10. What is your favorite smell?
Aidan after a bath.
My thoughts on life right now:
I gotta get it together...so much to do and so little getting done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment