Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (on Wednesday night)

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I never paint my nails. I'd rather go neutral or clear on my fingernails. However, I never go without paint on my toes, but like most others I'd rather someone do it for me!

2. Do you like to sneeze?
Eh, sometimes when it's productive and clears things, yes. But sneezing sort of annoys me, especially loud sneezes. It's a pet peeve of mine. Control your volume! Oh, and don't even get me started on my students sneezing....EW.  :)

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
I'd say every week and a half to two weeks probably.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Today I made BBQ meatloaf. It was delish!

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
I shop with coupons and I try to only buy what's on sale.

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Sore throat. Ear aches make your entire head hurt.

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
Oh goodness, where would I start. My skin scars really easily. Boo to that.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Probably for being uptight. Hah, honestly though, I feel like I don't really stand out or am known for anything. Maybe needing to be right all the time?

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Fresh, hot, and with syrup, no butter. I used to do butter and cinnamon sugar though.

My thoughts on life right now:
I'm tired! :)
Potty training? Eh, sort of, but not full force. Hard to do that when I work. It's sort of pee when you wake up, pee a few times after work, pee before bed. Luckily Aidan really likes getting stickers to put on his chart. He's getting really good at telling us right after he's gone too. :-P

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you only have to fill your car up with gas every 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete