Ten on Tuesday questions taken from Crystal who gets them from:

(if i knew how to make it clicky, i would)
1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I'm from a little town in South Jersey. I haven't lived here my whole life. I started out in further south, moved a little farther north in the summer of 5th grade, then moved a town over, then back to the town after 5th grade. So far I've lived in at least 5 houses and that's not counting college. :)
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Casual - Classic - Comfortable - Cheap {totally stole this right from Crystal...definitely my style classification, if you call what I have style}
3. What kind of car do you drive?
A 2008 Honda Pilot. Very reliable and safe.
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
Although I'm thankful for what we have, it's no where near my dream home or even forever home. I want something that greets me with a grand front porch and entrance, maybe a brick or stone front. There would be an open layout downstairs, with a large kitchen with lots of counters and cabinets that opens to the family room and dining room-perfect for entertaining. There would be at least 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, an office, and an awesome finished basement that would be perfect for game playing and watching tv. We'd also have an inviting and fun playroom for the kiddies. I'd love to have an attic (walk up would be dreamy) to store all the crap we've got. And while we're at it better throw in a 2 or 2 1/2 car garage, large backyard, and patio for entertaining.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have one son. I had him the day before my 26th birthday.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
Shopping? I don't really have a hobby but sure wish I did. I used to ride horses, and would like to get back to that because I REALLY miss it. Now I'm just afraid to get hurt and not be able to take care of Aidan.
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
I hate resolutions because then I feel like I've failed if I don't follow through. Mine is always to lose weight and get in shape, but I can't seem to achieve that goal. I would love to lose 10-15 pounds, so my resolution is to get to the gym at least twice a week.
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I would love to lose the weight, then I think I'd have more energy and be less grumpy. Besides the physical aspect, I'd love to be more carefree. I'm kind of uptight sometimes and find it hard to let loose.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
This shouldn't be that hard, right?...I'm a good mom-wife-teacher, even if I'm tough on myself some days.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Well that's not too hard...definitely someone to cook for me, we eat out toooo often {hence the extra weight}. I've got Sean to do the dishes and laundry, even if it is a few days after they should be done. ;)
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I would love to lose the weight, then I think I'd have more energy and be less grumpy. Besides the physical aspect, I'd love to be more carefree. I'm kind of uptight sometimes and find it hard to let loose.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
This shouldn't be that hard, right?...I'm a good mom-wife-teacher, even if I'm tough on myself some days.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Well that's not too hard...definitely someone to cook for me, we eat out toooo often {hence the extra weight}. I've got Sean to do the dishes and laundry, even if it is a few days after they should be done. ;)
My thoughts on life right now:
I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment