Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I'm stealing this "Ten on Tuesday" from Crystal, a nestie/blogger friend. It's a quick way for me to blog and you can learn a little about me. :)

1. What is your favorite decor item in your house? Sadly, this is taking a while to think of, but probably the trio of pictures hanging in my family room (left-lifeguard stand where we got engaged at sunrise, middle-aidan, right-wedding day on a river pier)

2. What is your favorite hair product? Does a ponytail holder count? I wish I knew what to do with product!

3. Are you a good dancer? Haha, no. I sure wish I was though.

4. You get some good news, who’s the first person you call? Sean

5. Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures? I'd rather take them because I have control issues and difficulty telling people what I want when they take the picture. There are times I'd like to be in pictures but I feel bad asking someone to take over.

6. What is your shoe style? Well, first of all I don't have much style. Second, I probably enjoy flip-flops and my Uggs the best. After that it's probably this pair of Bass shoes that I love so much for work that I'm on my second pair! They're soooo comfy! {I'm afraid I won't be able to find them though, I could only find kids sizes when I googled it. uhoh.}

7. How often do you eat out? More often than my pants prefer. We need to eat in much more often.

8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them? Does it make me a bad person if I say it depends who it is? It also depends on the situation. But I try to always tell.

9. Do you fold your underwear? Occasionally

10. Milk, dark, or white chocolate? Definitely dark!

Hope you enjoyed!

My thoughts on life right now:
Feeling guilty for missing work to see son's first pre-school parade/party.
I try to hurry things along and get anxious when they don't happen when I want...need to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment